Monday, May 14, 2012

Playing With My Camera!


Can you believe that after having my camera for about 4 years or so, I am finally getting around to checking how to use all the settings?  I've found out my nice little Kodak Easy Share camera can do a lot more than I thought it could, including take close-up shots of flowers and other things I used to only do with my 35mm Canon AE1 with zoom/macro lens attached.  No it's not getting shots as nice as that camera does but it's better than what I was doing with it.  Anyway, I've been experimenting a lot the past week.  My daughter is planning another vacation and I fully intend to know how this camera works and make the best of it this year.  Below are some of the photos I've been taking this spring both before and after I found out how to use the settings.






















No comments: