Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Capirani Name

It has come to my attention today that there is another Capirani out there.  Let this be known that I am the only Capirani connected to this blog and my other blogs Talking It Over  and Creatively Writing and page two of this photography and graphics blog Capirani Photography & Graphics as well as my Squidoo lenses with my own Squidoo Lensmaster profile at Capirani's Lensmaster Page and also on Twitter @CapiraniPhotography. If you see any website or profile page on any other site using this Capirani name, please check with me to find out if it is mine or someone else using the same name.  There are reasons that I think it could be an attempt at identity theft since I have specific reasons for choosing this name that only those who know me personally would understand.  Today I found at least two other websites including YouTube where the user has been using the name Capirani.  Yes I do have a YouTube account, but NOT with this name.  The other sites where I found the name being used, I have no connection to at all.

No comments: