Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fireworks, Light Painting, and More

As the title says, this post covers a variety of types of photography that I've been working on the past few months.  In spite of the fact that I have moved, injured myself in the process, and spent much of the time stuck indoors, I did manage to get some work done.  Hopefully you will enjoy the results.











These were my first attempts at fireworks using a tripod.  Also the first attempts with a camera I was not totally familiar with (not a DSLR either).  So, considering the limitations, I was pretty happy with the results.  Yes they could have been much better, and filled the screen better.  That I admit freely.








These light painting shots were taken from the car while riding through city lights and traffic.  Can you come up with ideas as to what each represents in your mind?  What do you see in these shots?














 


They look sideways but these flowers are on a large tree and these are actually an upright photos.




Some Mother's Day flowers and the graphics that were designed from those flower shots.








I'm still trying to figure out what this mystery flower is.  It apparently can grow wild and it spreads quickly from year to year.  It's more of a grassy ground cover but it sure is pretty.



Just thought this made an interesting shot.


Tops of the lily stalk prior to it blooming this spring, and then the graphics I made with it.







That's the end of the photos for this post.  Now there is more work to be done both in taking pictures and also in creating some graphic designs as well.

No comments: