Monday, July 16, 2012

Capirani Photography is Coming Alive

I just bought my first Photographer's Market in several years.  I managed to find the 2012 version for Kindle books on Amazon for less than $10 which is great.  So, I've been reading that the past few days, working on organizing my photos from the past couple years, as well as looking at them all more closely to see what really is good, what isn't so good, and even deleting those that are not really anything but wasted computer space.  Next will be organizing the pictures of the family, kids, grandkids, etc.  I won't be doing anything with them professionally but maybe for gifts, etc.  At any rate it will help me with finding photos I want at particular times. 

I really really need to learn how to use all the features of my Corel Paint Shop Photo ProX3.  I don't even understand some of the terminology of the program, let alone know how to do different things with it.  Yes there are some things I have figured out, such as what you see in previous posts here, but I know there is so much more that can be done.  So that is in my short term goals as well.  Another thing I have been doing is updating my watermarks with the copyright symbol and year. 

The one thing I really want people to understand from here on out is that photography is not just a fun hobby for me.  I want it to be my occupation as well as a passion.  Hopefully in time I can become self-supporting as a photographer.  But if not, I don't want to look back on my life and regret never having tried.

No comments: