Friday, August 3, 2012

Photographer's Market

While I am not promoting any specific place to purchase Photographer's Market I got my most recent copy at Amazon as a Kindle book for my PC. It makes it easy access right at my fingertips.  I got the 2012 version for right now as 2013 has not come out yet.  It is expected to be on the market soon, however.  I have been buying Writer's Market and Photographer's Market every few years since I was in my early 20's.  (And that's a long time ago, believe me!)  
Today it seems like everyone is promoting stock photography for selling your photos.  So far this is something I have to do more research for.  In the meantime, however, I am more interested in what I can do with Photographer's Market for selling my photos to magazines, and other markets including the jigsaw puzzle market.  I love jigsaw puzzles and sometimes when I have a picture I really love, I imagine what kind of puzzle it might make.  
The 2012 edition of Photographer's Market has excellent and informative articles as well as the usual listing of available markets for selling your photos and I highly recommend it to any photographer who is not just doing portrait photography. 

No comments: