Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Introducing...Phase Two: A New Blog

As this blog has grown and grown over the past few months, I find myself in need of more space.  Therefore, today a new blog has been born.  This new blog will continue to be a showcase for my photography and graphic designs, but it will also include designs that I do from scratch rather than all of them being from photographs.  While this blog will continue as it has been with regular posts, the new blog will speak more to what I am learning as I go along.  At least that is the goal for now.  The truth is, change happens, and as with life, we must follow those changes and make of them what we will.  The past two or three weeks especially, have been a time of change and I hope these changes are good as well as productive.

The new blog is Capirani Photography & Graphics

No comments: