Thursday, September 27, 2012

More Filter Experiments

These photos are some that I experimented with lighting filters and color filters to see what would happen.  These are the results.

The skittish cardinal came around today and I got him mid-flight.  This is the original shot, taken through my front door screen.


The following are what I did with the original.












Well, what do you think?

These next photos are of one of the many sparrows that visit my yard and bird feeder.  The difference today is that I pushed the limits on the zoom control of my digital point and shoot.  I had the zoom indicator into the red zone and took this photo through the same front screen door.
First the original, then what I did to it.






 

Another group of three sparrows from the same distance and pushing the zoom limits on the camera.  The original first.








It's interesting that even though the background is a city street, it looks almost like water in these edited photos.




No comments: