Sunday, June 7, 2015

Back on Facebook

It looks like it is working this time.  If you have been following this blog you know that I tried this before, setting up a Facebook page for Capirani Photography, but it failed to go public.  This time, I think it is working.  But the only way to be sure is to leave it up awhile and see what happens.  So, here is the link to click on to get to the Facebook page.  Please, if you visit there, make sure to click the LIKE button.  Leave me a note too, if you feel so inclined.  I'd love to hear from you.

In other news, I've taken a week off this past week, so there hasn't been much new going on at any of my online locations.  I'm seriously considering attempting YouTube tutorials in the near future.  I'm just not sure how that will work unless I just do screen shots somehow.  Obviously I don't want it to turn out boring.

Remember, you can follow me now at Facebook here.  You can also find my work at Fine Art America, and at Flickr, and at the online gallery of Xanadu Gallery in Scottsdale, AZ.  Of course I am also on Twitter where you can easily type in @capirani to follow me there.

I appreciate all your time and energy.

No comments: