Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oooops, I Did It Again!!!

I'm back with yet another new blog. This one came about because I set up another Squidoo lens. The Squidoo lens is focused on photography and cameras, videos, and other things having to do with the subject of photography. You can check it out at this link: http://www.squidoo.com/photographyhotspot .

Having just purchased a new Kodak Easy Share Z885 digital camera, I am really itching to get out and take pictures. I also own a wonderful Canon AE1 that has the capacity for all the attachable lenses, and is programmable for all kinds of photography. I do have to admit that I have never quite figured it all out yet, but I sure have taken loads of photos over the years with it. It has remained a very reliable camera for me and my family. In the near future, I hope to get all my great big box of photos organized...or at least somewhat organized...and then start scanning some of my favorite photos so I can put them in my blogs. Now that I have this blog and the Squidoo lens on photography, I am going to have to make getting those photos a priority.

In the meantime, take a look at my other blogs--after you have visited my lens.

No comments: