Friday, September 5, 2014

Announcement: Brand New Website

I am very happy to announce that I now have a website apart from this blog.  You can find it at this link.  I am really impressed with the art organization program at Artsala.  With this program I am able to make a complete and organized inventory of all my photographs, make those photos available to Xanadu Galleries IF I so desire for them to jury to see if they want to represent me (which they already do thanks to this program) and also Artsala will create a website for the artist.  Getting my website set up only took a few minutes last night and by this morning, it was live and ready to share with everyone.  Since then I have been inventorying even more photos and adding them to the website.  Just as quickly as I press the button to save my photo to my inventory, it is added into the proper category on my website.  Nothing could be easier!  I don't have to do my inventory separately from my website.  It is all done in one easy step.

A word about this blog.  For now I have decided to continue with this blog rather than changing locations.  There may be some fine tuning to be done in the near future, however.  Between this blog and the "Page Two" blog that holds even more of my photographs, (you can find a link by clicking the tab at the top of this page) you can find almost all of my best work, as well as my learning experiences, and other photography related topics.

So, now with my new website and my Flickr Photostream you have access to everything I am doing with photography.  As always, please take time to check out the photos I have showing at Xanadu Gallery also. 

No comments: